Member benefits offered from the Berks County Bar Association:
- Invaluable Lawyer to Lawyer Networking Opportunities and active Committee participation - committees providing forums for learning, discussion, networking and leadership opportunities based upon areas of interest
- Discounted Live CLE Programs
- Lawyer Referral Services - Over a 1,000 referrals last year
- Passport to all "Members Only" features on our new Web site/portal. The Members Only section includes searchable opinions (with advanced search features), convenient, online CLE and Event registration (featuring advanced fee processing), and the Berks County Law Journal several days before non-members receive it.
- Free publications -
- Legal Directory online in the Members Only Section
- Quarterly Berks Barrister Magazine
- On Tap
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Program - quality, well respected, attorney mediators, reasonable costs
- Berks County Bar Building
- Out-of-town office and meeting space
- Wireless connection throughout the building.
- Members enjoy scores of other FREE or Greatly Discounted Programs and
Services such as
- Banking needs - Affinity Bank
- And much, much more!!!
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Don't hesitate ..... Join Today! »
Unit County member benefits offered by the Pennsylvania Bar Association:
(Included with BCBA Regular membership privileges)
- InCite™ - recently expanded and improved (free access to legal research), many have experienced savings up to $100.00 a month.
- Ethics hotline - (800) 932-0311, ext. 2214
- Free subscriptions to:
- The Pennsylvania Lawyer
- Pennsylvania Bar News
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Quarterly
- USI Affinity insurance programs